- You can try using these instructions.
- The official response can be found at Pinnacle Systems.
- See also the thread Hollywood Effects with Premiere Pro.
- Marcio Pinto said:
1. Copy "HfxEdt5.vfx" to your Premiere plugins directory and change VFX file extension to PRM. Make sure you only change the file extension, not the file name. The default location for "HfxEdt5.vfx" is C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Hollywood FX 5\Host Plugins. Default PPro plugin folder is C:\Program Files\Adobe\Premiere Pro x.x\Plug-ins\en_US
2. Follow the steps above for "Fl_HfxEdt5". The file is found in C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Hollywood FX 5\Host Plugins\EditionFilter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.