- Premiere Pro CS3 and later change how Markers work. DVD markers are used by Encore. Sequence markers can be used for Flash, but not Encore.
- Premiere Pro 2.0's DVD markers are only used by Premiere Pro and are not exported. See the section “About markers”, especially “About sequence marker comments, chapters, and links” in the Premiere Pro 2.0 Help.
- Premiere Pro 1.5: See the section “Using markers”, especially “Using sequence markers for comments, chapter links, and Web links” in the Premiere Pro 1.5 Help.
- Also see Adobe Technical Support Document: Timeline markers are missing from an Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 AVI or MPEG-2 file
- Premiere Pro 1.0 (7.0) only exports sequence markers with MPEG exports. Later versions also export sequence markers with AVI exports.
- MainConcept MPEG Pro plug-in 2.0 does support this feature.
- MainConcept MPEG Pro plug-in 1.x does not support this feature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.