The "Iris Star" transition uses a growing star shape to reveal clip B.
|This transition has many variations.
- Drag the little circle in clip A to the point from where you want the star to start growing.
- Make the border width greater than zero to draw a border around the star.
- You can choose the color of the border. The default is black.
- Place a check in the "Reverse" checkbox to have the star shrink to reveal clip B.
- You can specify the amount of anti-aliasing used to soften the edges of the star. The default is "off".